Sunday, November 16, 2008

For someone that i miss so

I'am missing you,
Wondering why my mind is locking by you

My illusion never dies on you,

Keep holding me back, its living here and believing in me,

Never wanna try to fly away.


Like a pure daily wind blowing a song in every second,

It has spirit never tell a lie,
and even this tought h
as never been discribed,
Its given me strength,
given me faithfull,

oh I am missing you so...


Dear, i just can say your name which mine too...

and I am not unforgiveable sinner,

I know my heart and i wont ignore it,
Please break the wave of the ocean, try it!try to crash the shores!if u want to..
But it wont working, dear,
They are like my heart,
Wont lie, always telling the truth
Its naturally being nature
Keep singing that i miss you dear...

A journey must be done
with faith,trust, and understanding..
And we cant stop the time,

Sun will never stop to shines,
Rain will never stop to falling down,
and my life, my dear, keep going on,

Simplify, searching, and find the meaning of it...

oh Dear, my heart is never being lonely,
Once i am start to imagine about our moments,
Sharing times and times together,
And those twinkles little stars are brighten up beautifully,
Whispering me your voice, your breath,
and blushing my darkness away


Believe in our self dear,
Trust me, we are not that different at all,
Give our self more streght, make it stronger,
Dear...
People could say anything,

But,
They just dont know the truth is,
I believe in my self, and yes, of course on you too.
Praying on you,
Praying to God,
to keep us closer in heart,
Oh d
ear, i am missing you so...



For someone that i missing so....
Writen on Friday, 11 august 2000 (21:30 - 22:05WIB)

No comments: